Thursday, July 08, 2010

Tour Guide

Yesterday was a...hmm...wonderful tour with auntie and we went for a 'tour' around the Marina Bay area. I would say that it had been a great night out=)...auntie was like a super enthu tourist...haha=)...its real fun out there...and we saw a new sight at MBS with a luxury buggy!!!lol...how cool is that?!

It has been a long time since we hang out this long and have H2H talk le...it really felt good...it's been so long sia...lolz...And as usual of me, I did ask about whether I have change from the past again...and duh of cuz I did...though I didnt seriously expected her to answer in such a way....but I think I have changed a certain mindset towards relationships or somewhat...but in any case, I don't think that I should be too bothered by it. Hmm....and how to put it, it seems that its one of the first time that I had ever take notice of auntie's feelings and reactions...and  I was trying to read it as well...maybe its the reversal of roles or it might be my customer service mindset...like seriously...hmm maybe I can sense her being really down...but hopefully she can find herself as soon as possible and be as happy just by being herself=) I think she has enough in her to pull through this bah...so Hwaiting!!!

No comments: