Sunday, July 25, 2010

Death vs Deaf

It sounds kinda weird why I am writing about death and at the same time about deaf. Though coincidentally, both of them sounds the same...interesting...hmm...in any case, we shall start on the topic of deaf first.

Yesterday, I was working when I had to served a TP whom is deaf. And in order to communicate with him, we had to write to each other on pieces of paper. What I noticed was that I had to actually vision what I wanted to write it out first in my head. And it sort of slow me down and made me to think more before I write or should I say express something. And it seems that only we 2 are in this small and slow world around. Hence, a question popped in my head was this, " Am I moving so fast without ever thinking about the next few steps?"

Now, I do know that are some things which I am involved now is definitely was due to some thinking. However, there are other things which I know definitely that I had just jumped in.And in some other ways, I kept on thinking about the final destination that I had never actually think about the specifics at some point...But in any case, I think its a good question to ponder about things...

Recently, seems that death is actually getting closer and closer to my world. I think that as we grow older, I think such issues will eventually rather personal. I think it reinforces the fact that life is unpredictable. There is no certainty in a this uncertain world. Then do we jump into things at the 1st opportunity and risk a probability of suffer? Or do we take a step back to consider and risk a probability of missing out the opportunity?....Interesting notion to think about again...lol

No comments: