Monday, July 12, 2010


 South Africa World Cup 2010 Champions

Yesterday was the...or rather this morning was the end of the South Africa World Cup 2010. And eventually spain aka octopus paul was the winner. Its a rather shitty final if you ask me, the guys and me were cursing and swearing at ben's place that I think the dad almost chased us out=.='''

I would say that the dutch really did a good job at dirty play. And truth be told, the plan nearly works as the spainards were rattled and there were some 1 v 1 situations with casillias. Lol...but it wasn't a really good final though. The 3rd/4th placing was still much better, but I think that can be due to the pressure of winning the world cup.

In any case, its was quite fun to hang out at ben's place, because of the guys and we played a bit of poker and stuff like that...its wasnt as fun as the new year but it was ok lor.

No comments: