Sunday, October 24, 2010

Nike Run 2010

Today went for the Nike run, luckily got no haze liao...so its was rather good. I will have to say the run this year aint as good as last year....in terms of goodies and the finisher items. But the route was a rather straight route unlike last year i think, so not bad there. Got two offers to join muddy or jo's group of friends, which luckily I didn't take up muddy's offer. Well, cuz its like her friends are in their own world...which is perfectly normal but felt a bit out of place....so didn't really want to hang around for too long...in any case also got to reach home by a certain time lor...

I think there are some sectors of the run, I definitely improved. Especially the mid way point portion...but just to think how to last till the 5km part without stopping...cui sia...well, I still wanna aim for my below 1 hr for 10km..haha...dunno when is it possible...haha

No comments: