Thursday, October 14, 2010

Quotes


"fairytales don't exist. neither do miracles.
and i've completely lost hope in love that lasts. love exists. for awhile and then it moves on."

" What is love? love is when there is the right time and right feelings from both parties."

Both are from 2 different friends who are both at different points in their lives. I think there is no definite meaning to love. I always tried to understand what constitutes love, what should one do to be together with the other party...I had believed that there is a SOP for things, just like so many other things in life. Its like I am trying to find all the possible ingredients required for it to happened, only to find out that there is just too many ingredients to gather them all...like CAPM theory( if you take finance, you will know=P)...

 I kinda like the second quote, when it is the right time and the right feelings for things to happen, which is really true and to me, it provides some comfort as well as calm me down whenever I feel that why things happens in a way that is not favorable to me or  me ending up in disappointment.

I remembered myself saying something like the first quote before. Its usually after some kind of rejection or disappointment, and when I am bitter and things like that. Now, I am not saying that I totally disagree with the quote. On the contrary, I feel that there is a lot of truth in it. However, the quote made this whole idea of love to be so sad and dark...which I think it shouldn't be the case. So, do I believed in that quote? maybe. god knows man...haha

To the person who wrote the first quote:

I don't think you will ever read this but I just want to say that nothing is eternal in the world, there will always be rain and sunshine. What's most important is that one must have faith to ride out the storm and learn how to embrace the light that comes after it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey eugene, u're wrong. i read ur blog k. and i think u'll figure out who i am. (i hope). anyway, i never ever thought of love to be this sad or dark til now. love used to be the best thing on this planet and the power which gels the whole world together. maybe i was too naive. maybe i need time to learn to have faith in love again. but thanks for the nice company and dinner just now (: