Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Personal Taste

Info on the drama

Been real hooked on this k-drama recently, of course son ye-jin is a real charmer and she is real good at acting. Hah...and of course min-ho who is funny as well. Now, such romantic comedies always make me laughed because..well...simply its a comedy but being a korean show, there are definitely those freaking emo portions lor. But, sometimes their emo portions are really enlightening as well...so maybe if you have the time, you guys should catch it.

Recently, jian yang says that I put myself under to much pressure le, and that  I should just chillaz for the moment. Well, watching this show really made me laugh and relax, haha...People always says why we are always attracted to dramas is because it doesn't ever reflect what actually happens in reality. And its true, if not why are we hooked on them? Fantasies is  like sugar. To me, I think such shows which have both emo and funny portions are great to watch because I think no matter how cruel or real we know reality is, such fantasies give us hope, to have something to believe in...something like religion.

But like all k-dramas there are a lot of misunderstandings, which can be really irritating because they keep dragging stuff lor...lolz...Oh and there was some twist to the ending as well..but kinda like " My Fair Lady" better...maybe its because got lesser misunderstandings as well as not to draggy lor.

No comments: