Wednesday, June 01, 2011

I think sometimes fate or life or whatsoever, rather interesting to note is that she will put a veil across our eyes and in the end, create a false reality. Interestingly, this veil always seems to be the same kind always. It flutters for awhile, disappear for some time, came back, disappear and reappear. Rather irritating if u ask me. Maybe its that time of the season...or maybe I have just realise that maybe I am not truly the master of thyself...*shrugs*

Its always seems to be ard u that I say things without consideration, without a care and cautious thought. It always seems that I show my unhappiness even to u. However our skirmishes are far too little, I don't understand you. I don't even take much notice of you, so why...tell me why are u always appearing in my mind every now and again as a veil that confuse my reality with fiction?

No comments: