Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Today hasn't been exactly a good day, maybe the day sucks or the sun not in the right place...wait what am I saying, obviously the sun is in the right place. Today, had a rather bad day at work, argued with a stupid woman who thought that a penalty fee is like a marketplace in thailand where you can bargain. Bloody idiot, you 3 times late, and you are trying to tell me to waive for you, I already kind enough to give you a 50% reduction. You have 2k plus income per month and cant even fork out 75 bucks?! Seriously man, make a mistake go and pay, argue so much say whether I know tax legislations...so what if you are an accountant?, say whether I know my tax legislations...say don't know that file late and will get penalty...just now an old man told me that last time he was arrested when he didnt file 20 years ago, and today you tell me that file late no penalty? its like your boss ask you to submit a report on time but you are late and your boss says its ok? dumb ass...Seriously, even if you complain about me, the most I resign lor...still dare to ask me how old I am and say whether I know my stuff, I didn't work here for 2.5 years and not know such a simple tax rule.

After work, shouldn't have told marcus certain things, havent exactly thought about things through yet. Oh wells, anws its not really a commitment, just a thought recently.

No comments: