Monday, June 20, 2011

Updates

Oks its been some time since I last blog. Let me see about 15 days? which is 2 weeks liao..haha and pig complain that I never blog like in ages liao...haha. Time flies as usual during the holidays, went to Malacca recently over the weekend, first time work till late in office. Who says gov staff ends at 5 de...lol..i stay till 7 and I am only a temp staff for goodness sake.

Last week was kinda a shiong week since i mostly work till 7 and got an outing after work, watch x men lo...really an epic show should go and watch for those who haven't. Then on the way home with tee yan, zhenni msg me some seriously suicidal msg, I ask ty whether is it really tht bad...lol..dunno why I ask him that as well..as if he knows her like that. Maybe I just want to justify myself to go down to her place. Bluff her and said that I was at dhoby and able to reach her place in 10 mins, actly I was at bishan..took a cab down. And if she is similar to me, than usually when we are very rational in normal sense, we will be really irrational if things happens in our own lives. So I thought I should be there to balance things and be the rational side of things lo. Stayed till 2 am, got to cab back as well...lolz...but in any case, at least she was feeling better....the sms we exchanged prior meeting up was rather epic..haha.

She said she not sure she can leave the hse a not, than she was going on abt her parents fight and stuff and how her family sort of neglected her and the family quarrelling and stuff...I told her to just walk out and tell her parents that I am downstairs and anything she will be back. Cuz I think she needs some cooling time. Got half the mind to go up and drag her down..haha..but stop myself as its other people's family biz..so not very nice to cha shou. Thats one epic day lo....or should I say night..haha

No comments: