Friday, June 30, 2006

Confession Session....not those in church lah!!!

Confession Session...not those in church lah!!!
Hey all, today woke and up and realise that I need not go to school...lol...but still woke up at 7.30...haha wad to do...I wake up damn early lor...lol...whew the wind feels great in my face....wah it feels like I am in Australia..where the winds are...magical sia...dont know why ah...lately my house have been very windy...haha thts good feng shui...coz there is lots of 'feng'...haha....ok thats lame...

Morning went to eat breakfast with Sam...actually it should be a confession period for me....lol...coz I told her that I sort of had a quarrel with my mum...and she was stunned...lol...being in a family nan mian will have quarrels mah...haha...but really nice of her to spend some time with me...and listening to me and my nonsense...lol...its really nice to have a someone like her to confide in...haha..really really very lucky I am lor....to have such a friend!!!

Haha...as usual she overslept...haha she overslept so was late again...haha but its ok lah...anw she was studying at night so felt a bit bad that she had to wake up so early to pei me lor....haha anw suppose to go toa payoh to meet with the J1s...but I got mixed up...and it was suppose to be on a Monday...oh man...thought can spend more time chatting...lol...haha..nvm lah....studies more important lor....anw mine problems I think aint so bad lor...the problem just lies with me bah...as usual...haha

No comments: