Thursday, October 19, 2006

Drinking...

Drinking...

OK...ok..I know I should be studying at this instant and not blogging...lol...but how can 1 cheong the whole day sia...haha....anw now left approx. 13 days if I am nt wrong...ah..wadever lah...actually realise that a lot of people like me has been trying hard to study but dont have the mood or energy to cheong..shit man wad the hell is wrong with us sia!!!....Muz be the haze lor...stupid haze...make me cannot go out, make my frenz sick....screw those**** who started the fires in Indoneisia lah!!!...

Yesterday was drinking this wine from australia....I think it was a borduex...red wine...only about 185ml...with about 15% alcohol lor...after drank finish, can feel its effects lor....began to feel my neck to be quite heavy....but still sober lor...so haha if I drink another 3 bottles of that, I think I will really get drunk liao....haha...was walking to tuition and can feel that I am walking a bit de zig-zag lor...haha shit..damn weak sia...but after awhile ok liao...juz feel like sleeping only...in the end, Ms wong pang sei me lah...haiz....miscommunications ( shakes head)...made me wait there for 45 minutes...after went back home...reached Serangoon around 10..didnt really go home til 1045 lor...juz thot that I need to go somewhere to think...went JC house there...in the end got some punk at that playground...sianz...in the end went to my house there the playground....was damn quiet sia..cool!!!....until some kid thot I am a ghost and was telling her grandpa...man..I look so horrible meh???!!!....so sad=(..lol...by that time, the alcohol effects has wear off liao...and really be able to calm myself down and think more rationally...

I was thinking of how did I spent my last 5 years on earth and recalling all my experiences and stuff like that...it sort of allows me to think in another way lor...and I thot if how stubborn I was in Sec 2 which cause me a grade...how inflexible I was..at the same time I thot of how I didnt give up during that period and that no matter wad, i am going to get promoted to Sec 3....

So why should I give up now?...I have been faced by many problems before...maybe to u its insignificant, but we have our own perspectives of problems...so if I can faced those problems before...I can faced wadever problems I have now...be it studies or wadsoever...I have to admit that I am not good in being able to stay focus on something...but will try my best=)

Recently, someone asked me a question which I answered in a rather neutral way...because at that point of time, I feel that I dont want to give an answer that I may not live up to in the future...but if u ask me now such a question, I would have confidently say NO!!!...I juz cannot see myself doing such a thing lor...coz I feel that wadever it is...its still a commitment and that one muz think of the party's feelings as well...and not only be concerned with oneself...

Anyway, wadever it is, I also bo tai zi cui tai zi one...lol...but nvm lah now its bo tai zi liao...lol...haha anw life is so short and worry here and there for wad...haha better to be a siao yao zi zai the person better lor...haha=)

No comments: