Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Thinking...

Thinking...

Sometimes one must learn to let go of a lot of things and see things from another point's of view...Just realised that a lot of things will never go our way, be it whether is relationships, examinations or even why some families have so many problems...Actually, the most important thing is to juz keep doing what one thinks its right and have no regrets...anw life is too short to always be filled with regrets lor...ok that sounds so clinched and stuff...hey but if it is not true, then its not clinched liao lor...haha anw easy to say but difficult to do lor...what to do..we humans are such complicated creatures lor...haha our uniqueness is our own complexity...how ironic!

There are a lot of things that I wish I had done...but if u allow me to turn back time, and be faced with the same problem or dillenma again...would I approached it in another way...maybe not lor...so no use looking at the past lor...the past is there for us to remember and learn, not to dwell in it...but as I said earlier, this is easier than done...especially its those wonderful or painful memories which influences us a lot that we cant seem to let go off...of coz there are some out there whom are able to let go of such emotions...haha pei fu pei fu sia...

Maybe we could have done certain things in a different way from how we dealt with it at that particular time lor...but anw time has already past and there is no way to turn back and say" Hey why dont I do it this way?"...anw its how each person handle various situations at that point of time, so there is no right or wrong way in it lor...juz do what u want to do...simple...but many do not see that point coz of various reasons...also as one grows up, it is never about oneself anymore...it is about the surrounding love ones...when my uncle left for melbourne, the ones that are affected the most are my grand-parents...my grandpa became so depressed that he fall sick so easily and nowadays, he juz kept going out as he cannot deal with the pain that his son and grandchild is in a faraway place...my uncle and auntie finally be able to migrate...but at what cost...juz thinking of my grandma all alone at home...really hurts me...and I also dont always have the time to go and see her and stuff...as we grow up, such things have to be taken to considerations isn't....However, in other situations, we should juz do what we think its right...no matter what others say...Many people after like the 40s and stuff...they think back and say "haiz, I should have done that"...even at my age now, I also sometimes think back and say the same thing

No comments: