Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Passed everything...but thats not enough!!!!

Passed everything...but thats not enough!!!!

OK...it has already been a week ever since we started school... and also gotten back all my results liao...so here they are...

Maths-B(sianz...a lot of careless lor)
Physics-D(damn tyco...50 on the dot lah)
Econs-D(sianz...hoping can get a C lor...)

GP-C6( pass by a mark...super tyco!!!)

Well....its only a so-so result lor...and some teachers can still say not bad lor...like real lah...I bet other JCs confirm will own us like shit lor...lol....the only thing that I can be happy is that I passed everything lor....so gotta make use of the month of oct. to its max....however, that seems a bit tough sia...lol...nowadays come home always feel like sleeping sia...is it a psycological prob. or pure laziness sia...I also dunno...hmm...muz think of smthg to make use of my afternoons sia...



No comments: