Saturday, October 21, 2006

Meeting up with a very "old" friend...

Meeting up with a very "old" friend...

Yesterday, was a rather interesting day...okay at least I finish 3 DRQs the previous night and went through them and I managed to do some VJC prelim questions which is rather surprising not so difficult...no wonder Andrew can 'own' the paper...lol....but of coz its during exam conditions mah..lol...so after tuition,went to have a chat and dinner with ben loh...lol...and we were talking about the shuttle-cock keychain...lol..and how both our families went gaga over the whole incident...haha...so about 9 was juz going home lor...and listening to me ipod...went all of a sudden.....

Someone decided to have a jump on me...wah...I thought hu was the idiot...last time someone did that on me was yuan long...so I thought it was him again...but....it turn out to be TH!!!!!....Super-suprised beside the fact that it was him but he jumped on me!!!!....OMG....the TH...I knew was never that crazy before lah...lol...so was chatting with him lor...then we decided to go somewhere and chat lah....in the end went to JC house there the playground to slack and juz talk lor...along the way he still shout out "JOHNATHAN"!!!!...wah kao...he seems so super enthu. and siao liao!!!...haha reminds of myself last year when become super crazy and always an enthu. spider....haha...so was there chatting with him, talking about the gal he like and how we all changes and how the rest of the st.gabs peeps are doing well at poly. lor...haha he seems so much more open and easy to talk to nowadays...but somehow or rather, I feel that he is juz going thru' a stage that I already past last year...he is like doing wadever that I have already done last year...going crazy over gals...seeing more of the world, clubbing...those stuff lor...I think it has been a rather surreal experience bah...like after experiencing so many stuffs and problems..its like can share with a friend...its...feels good sia...lol....

After that we went over to my house the playground lor, coz JC house there began to fill up with couples, fitness mad person and Zachery( i think...waved to him also tao me)...yeah so went to my house there the playground lor..and we chatted from 9 plus I think to 10.30 bah...haha so sort of wasted lots of potential study time...but hey its not always that one can meet up with old friends so start chatting with him lor...so juz plain catching up lor...and he also wants to knw how to chat with gals especially to the gal that he likes...actually seriously ah..I think so far its juz a crush...but hey...u never know rite?...I may be proven wrong...hope so lor...coz I think the gal looks man pei with him leh...haha yeah...but anw he is asking such a question..I also dunno how to ans. him.....juz say be urself lor...I myself also dunno...haha....how I know...apparently he learnt to be crack more jokes and stuff so to like get closer lah...but feels that u are not being true to urself lor...yeah so I dunno lor...suddenly feels so old like that:P

Then he ask me a very sudden question lor...like whether I will think of marriage when I try to have a girlfriend lah..and such stuff...bet he muz be thinking about whether should he look out for the potential wife or should he juz be trying different gals out...haha I told him that in the past, I hope to juz have 1 relationship then hopefully can get married and that's it. However, now I don't knw whether is that still possible but I always look whether my potential gf can communicate or wadsoever lor...coz thats the most impt to me...and thats what I have been emphasising to him...I think thats super impt lor...after seeing so many of my frenz and my experience..thats my conclusion lor...ahaha so yeah lor juz slack with him and talk all such stuff lor....kinda cool..wah I began to like the playground at my house there....ok sam. house to be more precise....especially after 10...super quiet sia...nice place lor...only thing is that I too fat liao..cannot play the slides anymore and that its super zai lor...ahahaha....but yesterday was really great lor...got the cool wind and stuff....well besides the haze that is....

After that he also msg me saying that he was really happy chatting with me...lol...and say that I made a very good bf....hahaha super happy lor...its not everyday someone come over and kua me lor....lol...but hey great meeting up with him again lor=)...back to mugging!!!! less than14 days now....OMG!!!

No comments: