Monday, October 16, 2006

The letter...

The letter...

'You are required to report to pulau tekong at...."

Those were the words that greeted me when i say my mum holding the pink-coloured Mindef letter...relief that I didnt get into commandos.....not so relieved when I saw my enlistment date...its too soon...far too soon....suddenly realised that time will never going to be on my side...and there are things that I want to do...blessing that I can end my NS earlier than others but at the same time, not having enough time to do some things...that day I was very stun and down by the fact that there isnt much time left...thought about how is life without her is going to be like...insecurities pops up...and again lost my bearings in my thoughts and stuff...wanted very much to have a chat with someone...whom can put me abck to perspectives again...called it fate or wadsoever...its was a book and my uncle whom sort of put me back to it...that day went to the library..coz my mum wanted to borrow a book....and I was juz mousing around as usual then I juz anyhow took a book which has a very nice scenic cover...and borrow it....in the end, its was the author point of life that puts me back into perspectives...." sometimes juz by taking a walk down the forest , to the edge of the cliff, outlooking the sea...that makes one realise that wadever problems or even us is insignificant and all..." Its juz on how we all due with our problems, our insecurities, its how we perceive it that matters...

Of coz..I am not going to say that I have all but rid of those insecurities and problems, as long as I lived..it will be a part of me...I juz have to learnt how to balanced things out lor......so yeah lor...sorry Sam. for causing worry to u...I am fine now....thanks a lot for everything=)

"There he is thinking of hugging her but he knows that he cannot, no matter how strongly he feels about her, so afraid that one day she will juz disappears out of his life......."

No comments: