Monday, October 16, 2006

Ending of another chapter...

Ending of another chapter...
Whoa...it has been a whooping 13 days since I last blog sia...haha it has been a long time sia..and now its only another 17 days to the As....wah kao...and today I also chao slack...(shakes head)...damn that counterstrike game that my bro. tempts me and my sis....okok its not his fault, its mine....oh well juz make do with wadever time left lor....muz also look forward mah...

Last friday was CJC graduation day, whoa..time has past so fast lor...the day I enter CJC seems like juz yesterday, although I can say that I may not have a very fantastic time at CJ..but come to think of it...it is a really great thing being CJC lor...though my claz is not everyone's ideal claz...but it has taught me a lot of things and stuff that U will definitely never get anywhere else lor...from smoking to fights to geylang....haha u name it:D

It just seems like yesterday when I enter CJ and feeling like a complete idiot of leaving SR to get into CJC...but come to think of it, it was a very good decision lor...I changed a lot in CJC, and learnt a lot too and had a great deal of fun sia...from chingay to NDP...only thing I truly regret was never going to an OCIP trip lor...should have been more determined to join and not being afraid of taking NYAA...haiz but time has passed and it can never be turned back again...ever...haha everytime got such graduation thingy, I will get super sentimental and philosopical again...haha

Johnny was also chosen to give a valedictorian speech, which is suppose to be the most all rounded student then can be chosen one, it wasnt sort of a surprise and I was really happy to see him out there and that shows that we St. Gabs. are also quite pros lor...come to think of it most of the gabrielites there have hold a leadership position lor...so that says a lot about us lor...hahaha...anw JT speech was really funny and at times very funny....though the ending was quite a bit draggy..but hey its better than Mingjie's speech a few years ago lor...haha...of coz I did feel that I never really got any acheivement or smthg...it sort of stick onto me for the rest of the day but even though given with the opportunity, will I take it??...Am I capable?..thats the question lor isnt it...

Yeah..well thats the end of my CJC chapter of my life and the beginning of NS soon....but right now its the As....if u ask me whether I regretted I paid that $10 and changed it from SRJC to CJC like 8 hours before the deadline...NO...I dont at all....

When U say CJ, We say rocks...CJ rocks!!!
When U say CJ, we say zai...CJ ZAI!!!
(stomping of feets)....WHOAAA>>>>.CJ!!!

No comments: