Sunday, April 15, 2007

Another week has passed...still missing...

Another week has passed...and another 7 weeks left to go lor...still dont seems to be any nearer to passing the course leh...but see how lor...lol...see what fate has in store for me...i realised that as one grows up, there seems to have more things to take note..to take into concerned to....its a totally different ball game altogether lor...and maybe its time for me to control my spending as well lor...somemore I can only come out like only over weekends....so yeah lor....growing up into the society out there isnt really like a bed of roses lor...Sometimes one have to be bitten then one could rmbr the lesson learnt...haiz but thats life isnt...

In that particular place there, sometimes one get punished for something that has no reason to do with you, but somehow or rather a reason can come out of nowhere...and now the standard or rather the level of expectations is going up lor...dunno how long I can endure...whether i can last...during such times like maybe on that island, I still have her..for me to endure the week, the hell....but now I dont have that privellage anymore....so..either I go look for a new motivation or I just had to endure on my own lor...I dunno how to put it lah...is it becoz of my persectives thats why I am unable to see it in a positive light??...hmm..can someone enlighten me sia?...lol...

Oh well....but clock is still ticking...and life still have to go on...hmm...feels like ichigo in bleach...haha...part hollow...but not a shinigame at all lor...lol...feels like taking up basic theory test soon and maybe learn more about investment lor...maybe that can at least filled up my hollow self bah..hah...still kinda admire kelly for being able to lead such a simple life...or again whether my life is simple a not...its dependent on my thinking again leh??...hmm....nowadays love to juz go and sleep lor...suddenly realised that sleeping is a very good thing...allows me to juz cast my worries...or rather all my problems away lor...

No comments: