Friday, April 06, 2007

An unexpected call...


2 weeks have already passed liao..being in that place lor..so far learnt quite a few stuffs lor...rather interesting sia and the PT is getting more xiong lor...so far hopefully can pull thru it and finish it sia...lol...8 more weeks to go!!!!

Recently, received a call from SMU...asking me to go for interview...sia lah and I was stunned lor...lol...coz its like i never expected them to even call me sia...lol..a bit daunting lor and its like only tml...wah kao..a bit scared but anyway juz have to go there and do my best lor...anw being able to have a chance is gd enough liao...so even if they dun accept me, its ok lor...ahaha...most impt thing is to juz be myself and dont be too informal lor...i hope its enough to get me into the uni. and somemore its about 2 hrs.....wah where got interview that long sia....like that I very stress lor...lol....OMG....why NUS haven call me yet sia??....haha

No comments: