Sunday, April 08, 2007

Problems...

Sometimes one cant help, but think about some things that arent meant to think...especially when one is so tired and helpless in a world where democracy dont really exist anymore...or maybe when one cannot be able to get out of a certain matrix lor....quoted from wein de....

Days and weeks passed by, everyday I dont see any aim...anything on what to look forward to....except towards breakfast,lunch,dinner then the next day.....then followed by the next weekend...seems very monotone but I muz still try to see in another perspective lor...I told her that I will try so muz still try lor...

Recently, my bro. said that I didnt spend enough time with him and that I never listen to him unlike in the past. But there were times when he will talk to me about games, but then again I have already lost all interest in games liao...dunno why leh...seems like no games could ever satisfy me liao....so I sometimes tao him coz of that...Is the generation gap finally beginning to set in liao?? I told myself that I dont want to miss out this most impt period of his life...but I also do have my own problems...and I definitely need time for myself..I also dunno for wad...juz roam around on my own...go to 'that' place again..and maybe meet up with frenz if possible...but cannot always be like yesterday lah..if not broke liao=P...haiz....if Sam was here, she would def. know wad to do lor...lol...she still says will msg me after she is free...hehe...she never again lor...so I presume she went to slp or maybe she had to pei paul lor...

Looking at each of my frenz...those I hang out with...most had their other half liao...seems very lonely in this kind of world lor...lol...sounds like I also muz go and get one rite...bullshit lor..lol...I not like that de...but it does really make one feels lonely here lor...and most also now got to serve the nation liao so their weekends will be packed with their own committments lor...I can foresee tat bball sessions will be getting lesser liao...hmm...hopefully we can all still keep in touch lor....

8 more weeks...for that promise....muz hang on!!!! Jia You!!...lol...trying to boost my own confidence...=)

No comments: