Sunday, April 22, 2007

DEPRESSED GUYS

6 More Weeks To Go liao...and counting down lor...just now went to play bball with the guys. Can see the change in a lot of them lor...most of us become depressed due to NS which meant both police and army lor...Johnny seems just like me when I was in BMT the early phase lor and he also botak liao...lol...and ren also seems so tired juz like what I am feeling now except that it is much worse lor..OCS leh...a lot of responsibility lor...the best is still justin lor..from BMT to police now he is like God there lor...the untouchables he was called...lol...and also is rather slack as compared to the army.

Very interesting to see johnny struggled with drills and was stressed by it..lol...and keep asking ben song for help then both ben and me try to help him with the basic commands lor. then i think most of us also dont like the regimental system of NS lor...with drills to tekkan sessions lor...and all of the shit lor....I see ren like kinda tired and he still got like another 8 months to go lor...Of coz I also got my own fair share of problems lor...with my unit system and the mental stress that we are now going thru. like what Ah Li puts it...life is just going to get tougher and tougher..so still counting down but now I dont really care whether i am able to pass out liao...for me if i improve my fitness as well as do my best in all the trainings and ops...and of coz safety 1st lor...haha and still trying to get ren to join engineer so that he can join my unit lor...ahaha...then that will be fun lor=)...haha but like what he say endure the next few months then say lor...eventually we hardly play much ball lor..it sort of turn into a kinda talk on NS and ben was the only listening from both sides of the story lor.....haha so he kinda benefit from it...also suddenly realised that every1 in NS is always thinking of awol....but of cuz we will never do that lor..lol...haha

This weekend never really went out but I cheong lor....on FOOD lah...hah not clubbing lor...lol...went to J8 to eat ice cream and stuff like that...always feel that weekends are always too short but as compared to ren, i think mine is long lor...coz he always bk out sat. eve. which is like onli 24 hrs of freedom and its back to work...so in the end, I think everyone will missed the BMT phase lor....well...except the police one lor...lol...haha

Now left 6 weeks liao, felt that my fitness is UP lor...I meant improving lor...so hopefully can finally get that elusive pass in IPPT lor...but in terms of training its getting worse lor...haiz just hope that it wont get even more depressing lor...

Anw hopefully will be able to last thru lor, 2 days ago got this 8 km run so to ready ourselves for the AHM lor...and I tell u its damn bloody long lor...i ran 4 km want to die liao...then juz walk a bit till my PS shouted for the platoon to hurry up....the last 2 km wah...i went to xiao mode lor...i began to talk to myself liao...I think thats what really kept me all the way lor I kept thinking about her and imagine she was there to push me on...lol...surprising it really works lor...though i finish over the timing but i didnt stop lor but of cuz at the end felt a bit fainting...but after awhile got much better lor...again this is the 3rd week never see her liao...hmm..wonder how is she and all...if not wrong she should be in camp lor. I think it sort of became a ritual for me to go to that place and juz think about the present, the future and of cuz the past lor...somehow there I am able to think of a lot of stuff lor....and needless to say there very nice to sleep leh...hehe...I think the next time I shift out, will still make it a point to go there lor......still missing her leh....lol...hmm...still remember what she said last time on how she wants to celebrate my birthday...wondering whether she still remembers but dunno whether I want to accept it oso...lol...if she reads this she will understands bah...lol...I think if she really turn up with that 'huge' present, I think I will be super happy for quite long lor...lol...but there are some other repercussions that may follow behind lor...

Booking in soon liao...as the hours drained away...so does my spirit...hmm...it didnt feel like a week lor...it felt even longer....wah but cannot be compared to ren's one lor......I also realised smthg common among all NS guys, its that we grumble and compare a lot...but at the same time we treasure more of life's simplest pleasures...well like eating and if u give us juz 24 hrs of civillian time, we will be more than happy...no....we will be ecstatic to receive it lor!!!!...Anw, tml will be a very long and packed day for me and i think i will only book out like damn late lor...anw those prac. that we will be having tml will definietely screwed up de lor...so well...all i can hope that the commanders dun suddenly changed a lot coz now its time to get serious liao...and well...juz see how lor......yeah life is juz going to get more xiong liao...looking 4ward to next weekend...another 50 hours of freedom that awaits me!!!!

No comments: