Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Telepathy??

Yoz to all, bet u muz be wondering how come on a weekday I am able to blog....haha..I never AWOl lah...coz muz attend a parade at marina today so my boss sort of gave us a day off lor...lol...like I said earlier even if they give us 24 hrs we will be very contented liao...haha...

Yest. nite , the whole night cannot sleep and kept having a continuous dream lor....like I woke up at a certain timing then went to sleep again then the dream continues and it happens like 5 to 6 times lor...and it was all about her lor...so thot smthg might have happen thts why msg her lor...then found out tht she got high fever sia....aiyo juz like when I kenna 39 degrees last time lor...hopefully she had recovered liao coz I heard like it has been going on for quite long liao lor...

But also dunno why..today wake up super restless sia...dun really want for the day to pass too fast lor...of cuz u all knw why lah...lol...

No comments: