Sunday, April 08, 2007

A long day....

Yesterday was a very long day lor...i went out from morning all the way till near 2 am this morning...shucks and tml i still got LF....lol....anw morning went to meet peck hor 1st to collect back my total annhilation cd..didnt knw he bought supreme commander liao...shucks should go and try and borrow from him next time ...lol then later went to meet pig for breakfast lor...lol..wah now her job seems so interesting, with proposals and all...haha and somemore make her realised that she is late overdue in submitting her SMU application lor....lol...and was really gr8 being able to talk to pig lor..and we also talk about chao keng...haha after that rush down to SMU for interview...

Was kinda surprised by the interview lor...coz its not like any I have encountered before lor, its seriously an eye-opener and somemore i kenna mostly the poly bunch...lol..somemore met an officer from 5 SIR and someone from my unit as well..lol...but it was seriously very interesting lor...also get to knw this guy from TP who is older than me by a year and others whom are even older like 5 years lor

After that went to meet ly and kelly, then realised kelly was underdressed for town...got such thing meh...lol...then in the rain had to go all the way back to AMK to her house and wait for her to change and cause i never bring an umbrella....both ly and me kenna wet lor..actly i suffer the worse lor....my entire left side was wet lor...haha...and ly still wear a skirt somemore...haha...anw reached her house realised that got dog one...haha and lets juz say tht i not so keen on dogs lor...lol...but her parents quite friendly and able to talk lor and her bro. is somemore a sgt in BMT sia...cool lor...wah then went to town and they eat rather ex. stuff lor....like village to coffee club plus movie tickets...lol...but its ok lah..once in awhile its ok lor...in the end the movie, we watch i think its juz another feel good show and that the main moral of the story was "keep moving forward"...lol...by the time it ended it was like 1130 liao...then by the time sent kelly home it was 12 am liao.. at the point of time, no bus liao and both ly and me walked all the way home lor...haha...from AMK to serangoon....approx. 1 hr 15 mins lor...given our speed lor...haha and the terrain...she was telling me all about her 4 million and comparing between me and sam. lol...haha and she kept on saying that mine was far worse and then she also got tok abt her changes in life lor..lol...thts why i say in my earlier entry, sometimes i still got think abt it...

She also ask me whether i had already forgotten about her liao...but then for me how to sia...anw i dun believe in forgetting her...i juz feel that we had to changed and slipped into the diferent roles in both our lives lor...for me its to a best fren position lor...i think...lol..anw dun really bother abt this liao lor...lol...think also no use de lor

Anw..nowadays i seem be very sianz lor...maybe its the lack of drive in my life as well as ARMY lor....and my 2 months course training...so tht can explains everything lor....but wad can i do...LLST lor...last time i got her to hang on thru BMT...and my sect. mates.....now....i dun dare to let her be my motivation liao...but there is smthg that always push me forward...and thats my promise to her...

No comments: