Sunday, September 30, 2007

Back in seletar, life goes on....


So far for the entire week, I haven't really been doing anything much constructive lor. Just snoozing around here and there and my turning ops parade is coming soon liao on this thursday. Tml I still got my basic theory and sprinter test, so hopefully can clear both tml lor....muz pray hard sia. LOL... so muz do well tml sia, and not be afraid of the tests!!.



It has already been a week since Samantha left liao, when I book out recently. she sent me an email on how was life there and that paul had already return to singapore le. And she was a bit homesick but chatting with her on msn, I think she is should be no problemo=).


Fan er, it was pig who got a problem...aiyoh..that time really make me worry for her lor. Said that her good friend is going to overseas for operation and is really worried for him. Say that she was so tired from all the crying, met her in the morning for breakfast. Was unlike her usual self lor, a bit tad too quiet bah...so try to be a bit lame and crappy as usual...haha followed her to have our hair cut, then in the end we both look like kukus....lol...but she even worse, haha from long hair to short hair then for me I kinda felt like a...the oldies hairstyle where the front is all fold back...sia lah...weird sia.


After that, went to meet up with ben loh. was super happy to go out with him lor and found out that my life was truly kinda boring...OMG...lol.....anw it was really fun going out with him, had a great lunch and chat a lot with him=D*bro , u are the best man!* Before we went home, he told some things that I had already more or less expected it, in the past, and eventually he told me. Was happy he told me, anw it took him abt a year lor...lol...we were comparing ourselves and somehow it was during that period of time that I really able to feel that we were still kind of really got some kind of bond with each other. Then we both commented on the changes that both of us had over the past 2 years, though it seems that I changed the most lor....haha according to him. Made me think of a couple of things as usual...haha.

No comments: