Monday, September 10, 2007

Mixed feelings...
Today I finally passed my driving test liao....woohoo...a huge burden off my shoulders liao...lol....alright man. Supposed to be very happy de, but...upon hearing tht sam is leaving in 10 days time...haiz..it juz totally take away the entire mood lor...actually I knew that she will be leaving very soon but...it juz had to be another 10 more days...had I known the time, I would have spent more time with her....but..ya...juz feel totally sianz cuz my special fren is leaving and most prob. will be only anthr 3 months or 3 years before we can see each other again, by then both of us might changed and stuff......i mean...I am really going to missed her a lot , but I have been preparing life w/o her for awhile liao...so I dunno, should be able to cope lor...however like I said she will be like half way across the world...dun care wad abt email and stuff. When someone is not physically ard, it juz feels different.
Juz nw was chatting with her and all, I mean its always gr8 talking to her...somehow she is always able to bring out a side of me that I rarely bring out ard others as well as....well I mean really missed her lor...like hanging out and all. Was talking with her and like as always she says its has always been that its great comfort to her to knw how I was doing and wads going on in my life...and vice-versa. Also it has always been my...erm....so called responisibility to take care of her and wadever problems she might faced, as well as knowing that she is safe and happy. Now she is going to handle herself and be more independent than the past as well as getting used to the new enviroment...so now my so called help to her is only restricted to web cams, mails and the net....but I think thats life right ? I mean ppl come and go and those that are dearest to u....will leave u one day...of cuz I knw that we both will never forget each other after the times that we went thru' .
Like her , I am afraid that after these 3 years, she will come back a totally different person. Of cuz , who isnt afraid sia....but I think to me, no matter who she becomes in the future, she will always be my special fren, 1 of the most important persons in my life. Also, I have complete faith in her that wadever person she changes to, will be a much better one=)

No comments: