Sunday, September 23, 2007

A new chapter begins...for everyone


On friday, I finally sent her off liao...it seems that time passes really fast all this while and all. Luckily, i didnt went too late coz I was always thinking whether should I be there leh...in the end, haha I still went because I think as a friend its much better to turn up. Anw, it was rather fun and get to know new people like her gor and yi an to a certain extent. We took some pics and as usual jojo came over and attempted to whack my head with her book and ask me to same question. " Why u so tall?" haha and still ask me why am I 190. I was like no..I am only 183 leh. lol...she never fails to envy tall people, tall doesnt necessary meant zai bball players leh* look at ren=p*. As she went into the departure hall, she cried lah. That....I kinda expected it liao...but I think this time she going overseas will be a great chance for her to see the world and experience a new culture.


I always remember last time, I couldn't find the viewing mall at the airport. And when I was a bit younger, I used to think if I ever find it with some girl or wad, then we might got a chance together. hAHA....those were the naive moments lah, when I was young...in the end, I found it myself. It wasn't as grand as I thought but I was able to see her flight from there. A blue plane, hah...one of her favourite colour.

Yesterday, I met up with ting han and had a long long chat from 10 to 2 in the early morning....wah..feels good sia to talk with ur good friend for that long. That night was all about myself, so in the near future, it should be you ah!!! haha...and dont say that I am 'old' or anything haha....and yes I am lucky to have a close friend like her but I am sure maybe u might find someone like that or even better....some one like me??=P...hahaha....jkjkjk...relaz..so next time muz meet up again sia.

No comments: