Thursday, September 20, 2007

Racing against time...


For the past 2 days, I had been spending whatever time that we can find together. On Wednesday, she msg me saying that she had a quarrel with her sis. I rushed all the way back home from SDC juz to meet up with her. In the end, I ended up trying to tell her the entire Harry Potter story....and I knw I failed terribly...but hey the bk is damn long sia!!!!...We also ate ice-cream that we got from my fav. ice-cream man then after that we juz walked our usual places and haha made fun or rather some racist jokes on dogs.....haha...or rather its juz me...=P

Today, went back home as early as possible then learnt the terrible news about muz book in early.....wanted to go out with her but seems impossible lor. and also she was tired as well, didnt sleep well yesterday night it seems. So we juz talk around for 30 minutes then muz go and bk in liao...it was rather short, but well I always say that time spent with her is always worthwhile=D...We also took a few pics and at the same time, I gave her those presents liao...

Tml will be the day she will leave liao, but anw I now have finally accepted the fact that she is going overseas and that nothing will changed it....the things that I can do is to lessen her worries here as well as to support her in everything that she does...hopefully we will still be able to stay in contact=)...and will be waiting for her to come back in dec. then see wad else we can catch up on

No comments: