Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Today went out with Sam. haha really very very long never go out with her liao...Sure its fun lor, she kept acting like some small kid like that. Haha...very funny lor....then still muz get me to teach her pool and how to cook scramble egg sia...Somehow, feel that I am really really going to miss her sia when she goes over to UK. HAha...today was quite fun, play arcade with her, time crisis 3 and we almost complete lor. Juz follow her ard to look for couples' rings for both her and paul....and the reason was super weird.

Today she said something about some orientation over the other side, I dont really agree with it but I think such orientation muz go de lor....cuz if not get left out or wadsoever is not good bah. However, to me...its still a bit too open...totally out of my values, definitely felt that its not right but like wad I said, sometimes bo bian......see personal discipline lor.

hopefully can spend the next few days with her lor...see whether we both got time bah...

No comments: