Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Recently I had been rather stressed over my jeep driving lessons, especially the practicals lor....rather stressful sia...nowadays, got a bit of improvement liao. SO ya, I am quite glad in that sense but there is still an awful lot to learn, and monday is my driving test liao....so really really hope that I could passed it. Awful a lot of thanks to zhenni trying to cheer me on ,and to all the others who bother to listen to my nonsense. Hopefully, wont make the same mistakes liao

Juz now had night driving, it was rather interesting to drive at night and lucky it wasnt so dark yet...wah..cannot imagine if I ahd become the later driver. A bit paiseh for changing places with him cuz smthg happen...

Sam suddenly msg me at ard 6....knew that smthg had happen thou her replies are always trying to sound as if everything is alright, but juz knew that smthg was wrong anw...rushed back home lor...w8ted for her at her void deck *cuz she is supposed to be sending her kid back*.....but in the end, nvm liao lor....was very worried lor about her. in any case, the problem was abt him...so also kinda understand tht she cant meet me downstairs as he is also at her hse. Then also caught my sis in the act...with her BF...hahaha...no lah juz behaving intimately lor....nthg to it..I never see anything....nope nope...lol...

Anw so thats practically wad happen juz nw lor, oh ya did I mention that I passed parking as well...hehe....so far all my other tests have got 1st attempt passes liao....really really hope tht DT will also got 1st time pass bt seems quite unlikely leh...

No comments: