Sunday, October 05, 2008

Being a 3 in 1 guy

Well...yesterday I became 3 persons man..a chauffeur, a shopping bag stand and a 'if 2 high can help me reach' boy...Cuz Samantha's Vietnamese friend is in town and I so happen that I can drive and so happen to be free at night and so happen to be a good friend of her, hence I undertake this job. Not much benefits...can drive a sedan and look at a beautiful but rather quiet girl for awhile...though she also got suan me as well...wah kao...hehe lucky I know my way around town...if not super sia suay!!! And i think i suck at driving again..haiz...brakes too hard...*shakes head*...

Anw its was quite a weird night out for me thou=X...though it has been a couple of times liao, everytime my best friend goes back to UK...yi yi bu se de...lol...

No comments: