Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sentosa Outing With Random Peeps=P

I am stunned by the weird dress sense...lol

Before we left for 'overseas'

On the bumpy bus ride
I am looking at the 'mum-daughter' combo...ROFL

I am still darker...lol

Last pic of the day

On saturday, went out with a totally random group of strangers sia...1st time sia..hmm well unless u want to count the last time with james they all with melvin, iphyllia and joseph..which is like totally kenna pawned with SR people everyone...lol...well this time ain't really totally that different with a whole group of YJ now...lol. There is samantha who is Pig's friend, Xiao ling and Hui Qing which is Samantha's frenz plus samantha's bf, Shen yang and his twin friends joshua and nicholas( another set of twins!!!)...haha so its like totally messed up in that sense sia...lol...And pig dunno when got this * I so want to pinch u * fetish man...she like pinch my face for like 5 times sia!!!..OMG...its like no one ever ever done that since I was P6 by my great aunt...dun care lah its her own risk..my face so oily also pinch...lol...must be hui qing cuz she is like...well...a 'small kid'=P...not very tall and a talks a bit like a kid...hahaha doesnt look like a 20 year old plus she is older like almost all of us man...and xiao ling is like damn tall for a gal...thats why they like mum and daughter..haha. Actually both hui qing, xiao ling and me are aquainted before..cuz they were justin ho's 1st 3 months friends and last time he invited us to his house during chinese new year that time..haha...no wonder I found her super familiar with her actions and her height...wow...shocking man!!

At 1st met sam at the mrt station then after that met up with the rest of the gals and...wah kao...their talking session is totaly random to the max sia..almost like watching lucky star sia...then we went to sentosa ard an hour of random-ness...lol...Sadly both xiao ling and hui qing not enthu. about beach sports at 1st lor...oh and I just realised something I still haven crossed the bridge yet to that small offshore island=$...ahaha....then after awhile of nothing much except for climbling a tree lor...lol...the pic is on facebook...i really got climbed sia!!! haha...

Then the guys came over and we started to have a bit of fun with the volleyball...hoho..and the days of training in camp has started to pay off...i was kinda zai...hehe...ok lah cuz I play before mah..lol..but the fake court a bit small as well and we kept hitting the tree with the ball...lol...and shen yang totally lost at volleyball...So we decided to take it to the next water..i meant level...lol...actually its samantha who wants it lor...keep asking it...then we no choice lor...and pig kept poking at my fats..saded..hey its only a bit...ok compared to the rest..I lose...lol...GYM!!!!...haha...so we played in the water. Wah once in water totally mayhem sia!!! thts when the fun starts..lol

We guys decided to throw the girls in one by one...but sam already jumped in herself...so its lile...forget it lah...then next is pig and we totally threw her in..lol..lucky never lost her specs in the process...lol....then after that we wanted hui qing but she started to show a serious face..then it was like..ok ok we got the msg...so lastly it was xiao ling..haha it was classic sia..the way she was thrown in...We played like monkey here and there and must hit the head on the monkey..and at 1st I set the record of 16 but then xiao ling broke mine at 20...and it was on me sia!!!...lol...but later I got my record at nicholas at 21..woohoo..lol..it was funny sia...and did i mention tiring....sometimes I was beached on the beach and hui qing will come around and splash water at me...haha tempts me to keep splashing her back...haha...tempt me to throw her into the water...but on advice, better not=P...lol...After that play luge and take the sky ride and realised that pig's fear of heights is serious...haha worse than me...but the view was not bad...cool man..oh and we catch a bit of the lights display on the sea nearby with the fireworks and stuff. Later that night send pig to bugis and she was rather late for her meeting with her bf and her carrot...lol...by the time i went home it was ard 11 plus le...lol...lucky never go and play pool if not sure late like siao de lor...haha...Overall, it was damn fun sia!! but tiring sia...must be the salt water..lol...


No comments: