Thursday, October 09, 2008

I am going out but they are just entering..

Yesterday, spent my day pei-ing thing han before his enlistment today..we went to eat breakfast and after that we went to watched 'Connected'...haha...must take the time here to say a little about the movie=P...actually its a remake of the US version of Cellular. So I wont elaborate about the content. I was wondering whether in real life, if u receive such a call, will u answer it?...haha I dont think I will lor...well definitely not crashing my car into a lorry of pepsi and firing a gun at a handphone shop...haha...but the movie is great...should go watched!!!...lol...ok then ting han also like ben , both shaved their hair before they enlist...sia lah..in camp only $2 leh...lol...haha then after that, spent the night with ben song and ren and johnny and tin...from 10 to 1230..lol..and ben was like super worried over the supernatural stuff at Orion and things like that=P....haha and we gave him a super crash-course on everything SAF..lol...from the rules to a bit of tricks on how to survive here and there...so hopefully both can enter command school loh!!and ben should go OCS...I will be there when u commissioned BRO!!!...ahaha and ting han as well!!!...how time flies sia..2 years liao...

No comments: