Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Celebrating her birthday...

Oks....there are suppose to be photos here..but due to blogger's inability to load photos just now..so think u got wait for next time lor...lol...anw there isn't any photos about her and a few me only lah...so its like nthg really much to see bah...At 1st wanted to celebrate her birthday on her birthday, but she isn't free lor...think she got to celebrate with her family bah.

Anw on last friday, brought her to the Songs of The Sea at sentosa, ok..1st and foremost I think I totally screw it bigtime man...1st I was already late le...well, cuz I didnt leave house earlier and cant find any candles at home, rush down to central to buy some followed by rushing down to raffles city to collect the donuts from donut factory before rushing all the way to harbourfront...oh man...late by a full 20 minutes..WTF sia....totally got pawned to the max...i sucks...lol...ok better dun put myself down any furthur liao...anw after that went to eat dinner lor at this mediterranean restuarant and she wanted to eat prawns sia...I was like...u sure a not...u got allergy rite..then she was like..nah...today dun think got the feeling that will have it...woah ever has an allergy been seasonal sia...lol...along the way marcus saw me and he called me to say that he was behind me and kept asking me who she is...wad the...lol...then so happens tht he is eating in the same place as we are...so it was kinda qiao lor...lol...but anw..I think I was like so...blur or switch off that day, that I cant seem to concerntrate on her conversations sia...kept hearing wrong things and forgetting stuffs that she said...lousy sia I am..then after that we went to take the monorail over the sea lah...actly she prefered the cable car de, but before tht i ask her to choose between 3 letters B,C or M and she chose M..so too bad lor..but thot that we could get the return trip but in the end, we didnt managed to make it in time as well...

So once we reached there, we went to watched the show....well it wasnt really tht interactive, but maybe we are all singaporeans and stuff..lol...or maybe cuz I was busy with the camera so I didnt really got the time to properly watched it...so I thot its a bit sianz...however aesthetically wise, its quite nice sia, with the fire-works and water sprays around..so its kinda cool...After that we went to take a photo with a statue of a lead character...ok..lets put it as a cute character in the show( its a fish btw)...so we stand together..and the photo-grapher asked us to hug...and she was like ...waoh no no...then I was like..er..yeah no..(sianz...lol) so after the 1st pic, she asked us to...well least put a hand around each other, then I just put my hand over her shoulder and bend down cuz scared block the statue then she put her hand around my waist( hehe..thats kinda good=P)...the next 2 pics were like put our hands together to do some sort of 'photo magic' stuff...then after that we chose our pics lor..then we chose the same cuz I was thinking where got one take this the other take something else...she chose the hands over shoulders one...

After that ask her to choose between P and S which is siloso or palawan beach , at 1st she chose palawan but after that saw the bus to siloso, then also lazy so took tht...which is to my surprise it was heng lor...cuz the next day newspaper said that at palawan beach, a dead body was found there at the afternoon...scary sia...imagine at night there...wth sia...anw so went to siloso lor...then managed to found a place, at 1st she didnt want to go to the beach de...but after much persuasion, she relented lor. So yeah at siloso beach, set up the donuts and light those ' magic' candles and the light sticks around it...then I was so gan chiong that ask her to turn around , forgot to sing her a birthday song and kept asking her to blow the candles but she cannot...lol..and I kept laughing, asking her to carry on and she finally blew it out!!! the manufacturer sucks sia...but I forgot to video it down!! haiz..too stress out again...after that we put the real candles and took pics of it...

However there is one more surprise which is the mini- doughnuts which I put 9 DIY flags to signify each of it...lol...also took pics about it..then after that we started throwing light sticks here and there..I threw 2 into the water...kinda cool...but ok ok can see pig throwing knifes at me...*dodge a few le...AHHHH I got stabbED ! !!!*...but stop throwing after she scolded me=P...actly, on hindsight it was rather bad of me to be doing that...never think of the consequences...=$...anwthen after that packed up and tried to catch the cable car...but we missed it...so we went home lor...

Sent her home, along the way suddenly talk about my hair and genes of my parents and concluded that I am an alien. Then I was like..wah lao...now say I am an alien...saded sia...she said that she likes aliens...then she paused and said her fav. idol must be an alien as well...at that point I was like wah...so u r trying to console me that at least u like an alien like me...* ok maybe I am thinking too much here*...so sent her up...then after exchange our goodbyes le, and I was going back home. Suddenly asked me back , thought what happen sia...then she passed me a thank u card which she wrote the day before...kinda felt weird cuz like she said u are a good friend and thanks for a ' she is sure will be a thoughtfut' present....also wonder wad she meant tht she initially want to give me the card early this year le...feels like a 'thank u for doing all these wonderful things for me , friend' =$...haiz sianz sia...quite fan ren at times also...lol...

No comments: