Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Thoughts...

What is faith? It can be define as having a religion to adhered too. It can also be something that you can hang on to when in times of need. I was just chatting with a friend of mine whom opened a blog shop, and she really want to see it work. When I brought up a similar business model to my family...haha..lets say that I had hit open a dead end. There were many reasons why I shouldn't do this and that...She ask why leh...then I lay out the reasons and things, I sort of realised that the feeling of fear is creeping up on me. I was afraid. I asked her what was the reason she set up the blog shop? She said was to earn extra income=P...haha true true and thats her motivation to see it come thru but maybe its also because of the work that she had put in it=)...u knw? I think the feeling is akin to seeing ur kid grows up and all.

Today, was making salad so I thought that I should try a new concoction or rather dressing to match the vegetables. I was anyhow buying stuff and mixing around. I made a mistake, I bought un-ripe avocado and in the end got to throw away. Well needless to say, kenna 'suan' by my mum...Tried using sesame oil to mix with the salad and lemon juice, of cuz kenna negative comments by my mum again...it seems that mistakes is such a no-no in the house. But surprisingly it turns out not bad by my standards...lol..thats not really creditable ain't it...but my sis said it was not bad...

Point taken is that sometimes there is no one beside u when u make a certain decision, make the choice that U urself is comfortable with...if its a mistake...so be it. You all might be thinking why I started off today's entry with faith. =)...Well without faith there is no confidence, even if everything seems to be agianst u, faith is smthg that will pull u thru.

I always like to ask this question to myself : " What I want from this one life on this planet?"..maybe in a sense I always forced myself to perform to too high expectations and in a way, because of the question I dun have a clear goal and hence the laziness sets in...probably=)

No comments: