Thursday, October 09, 2008

O-R-Ding!!!

Ok folks now's the real deal man!!....I am going to have less than 10 working days in this month!! hehe....how cool is that!!!=P....O-R-D mood!!...We hand over our operations and equipments on 7th Oct. and luckily the conditions that we hand over wasn't like last year...in the sweltering heat man!!! So alpha, u all are lucky!!!...handed the sprinter over to their pioneer driver and tell him all the stuff that he needed to know..took photo with my dear baby...actually there was 4 sprinters=X...lol..but my baby for tht day is no. 51..haha.. And guess wad, my junior was at alpha as well and he also junior...lol..he still recognise me!!=P...I totally forgot him le...then was just sharing my 'by left' experiences...haha...We had a simple parade to hand over, then we dally for some time and book out le...for our very very long break...haha

So now therein lies the endings of another chapter in my life...hmm...how to say...now its like knowing its all going to end le, after 2 years of NS...from BMT to CBRE. A bit sad..lol...think I am going to missed all the OPS that I am lucky to take part in..from AS to AMM to NDP 07/08 to F1...knowing some sect. com. personnel. Being quite tua pai at sweeps=P...haha dunno whether the unit next time will have such ops liao cuz our ultimate tua tou says maybe our urban ops a bit redundant...

Actually, if u ask me how was my army life, I think it has been a rather fruitful time, unlike maybe others who see it as a super waste of time...but...haha I think its rather fun. Well maybe cuz I am quite lucky and thankful for being in a great section in BMT and a fun( able to tolerate) platoon in CBRE...so u can say I was quite heng...made some cool friends and confidates. Oh and one thing about Army is that u dun need to use ur brain a lot...so its quite perfect for a lazy person like me..haha and I like the feeling of being in camp sometimes though its damn boring and sianz cuz its like u are in a different island lor...haha away from stuff...maybe thats why ppl sign on...lol..a bit dun want to revert back to civilian=X..OMG wad am I talking!!!!

No comments: