Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hypothesis. thoughts. reflections. Starless skies.

That day during the chalet, kenneth jio both me and gk who in turn jio benny out for a walk along the pasir ris park which is like just behind the chalet there. Knowing that I was bai ka, still make me walk around like siao...lol...but its at least a time out from the rest..need some quiet time mah...lol...so we took a walk here and there, finally settling down at a shelter. Then I started asking benny about whether have he woo a girl before and as expected it was a rather benny-like response which as usual sounds totally random and illogical..wont go much here though=P..so we talk a few stuffs with the frogs croaking in the background like 'huhhhhhh', 'huhhhhhhh'....lol cuz its in a drain so the echos were quite loud...oh and there was a pair of good looking gals whom walk passed...lol...ok thats besides the points....so we started our walk back cuz we were getting bombarded with mosquitos..wah kao..reminds me of camp sia..lol

Along the way, gk started talking about his experience with a gal that he used to like...whom should I put it that way?? or rather i think now he is at a 'dunno wad to do' phase...just like me...lol...so we chatted about stuff that we were more or less trapped in. Somehow we both have a lot to share in common, though we were not really tht close in camp and our interest not really much..well..maybe hebe=P...he is stuck with a situation that now he doesn't really knows wad to do..anymore....somehow maybe a bit like mine as well...I mean I seriously felt tht I had hit a brick wall....i tried to scale over it, dig below it but the wall seems to go all the way down, cannot go round it cuz its damn freaking long...in order words the brick wall is really really dense or maybe I am just damn lousy. Given that we both are in boys school for 10 years and only just recently thrown into our baptism of fire in JC, u could say we are pretty much struggling to comprehend girls....seriously I have given up hope...lol...I am just tired lah...Anyway, we both in the end came out with a hypothesis about them...lol...but cannot say here...haha. My motivation is dying......I cant seem to keep up with it le...like wad gk says..we dun knw wad else is left for us to do....aiyah...suan le...think so much also not much use rite??

No comments: