Sunday, May 03, 2009

21st!!

Well well...I have finally ended my 21st celebrations le..haha...machiam like every day sia..lolz...well almost lor...hmm..it goes like this:

25th April Sat : Spent with my family at The Line at Shangri-la
26th April Sun: Spent with my basketball khakis/secondary school mates at Cartel Plaza Sing.
27th April Mon: My wonderful colleagues surprise me with a cake in office
28th April Tues: Pig sprang the biggest birthday surprise in my life for me
29th April Wed: My colleagues gave me my birthday present after a long time of unwrapping=P
30th April Thurs: Went to eat delifrance bistro with my colleagues..though food kinda sucky>.<
2nd May Sat: Went to Top one KTV with my close army mates/ a movie later on

So..hmm...its like I celeberated for 7 days sia!!! whoa..almost a week..lol..haha its truly a long week sia...haha and seriously its was great fun and all...well..its beats having chalet anytime!! haha... I think this post will be quite a long one sia...lolz..cuz of the photos and all but hey! i put in photobucket for easy viewing=)... Think the above posts will be the photos and some captions and maybe tml will upload my presents...haha...

Some quick updates , is now I am with concen in IRAS le, its a different department from I was previously with and the colleagues above i mentioned were my previous department one...and now at this new department...at 1st quite bad cuz can't get use and the style there is so strict and all...but now ok lor..well...got a job can already liao..what more can one ask right?

Ohs and so far i got SIM reply le...but still hoping that NTU o r NUS can contact me lor...and my dad said that I may even get a car if i go to NTU cuz my sis also in there...but this sort of thing..aiyah 1st year tell me that then I def. will go all out to get into NTU lor...lolz...sheesh..but anws hopefully still can get in lor...most of my friends are inside ther lor...

No comments: