Monday, May 11, 2009

Wah...today see li sian did the most blur thing sia...she placed the library card in the ez link card slot!!!! OMG MAN!!!...and she still says that she already knows how to use....*knock my head on the wall*...of cuz suan her all the way back lor...how not to man...super funny...but also like wah kao buay tahan sia!!!!Lolz....actually today wanted to run...in the end never, GG...anws signed up for the 10km AHM le...so I got to get my ass moving man...haha

Regarding about issues with HZ is akin to getting lost in a green green forest and cuz the canopy is so thick and that light cannot seeps true...when I suddenly saw a small ray of light, thinking that there is an opening there...but upon reaching it, the light was not actually light, its the yellow dried leaves of the trees that has withered and looks like light...I sat on the log, wondering was it wrong in the first place?self denial that the leaves are real...where actually its just dried leaves. Thinking how is the best way to find my way out, I need to find the light so that there is an opening and I can climb up and scan the surroundings. Feeling very weird and tight in this new situation, the lack of light coupled with the closed proximity of trees..is really making me feel really awkward and cautious as well as at times delirious. I hear that given time, one can find a ray of light in the dark midst of the forest...I had waited, carried on, avoided contact for a rather substantial amount of time...the light seems never to be found, its always a halluncination...I very much wants to get an ax and just hack down a tree and just let the light in...but its stupid right?...how to ? the trunks are so thick=/. Its affecting me after 2 months lost in the forest...



No comments: