Friday, May 08, 2009

Bball khakis


From the basketball khakis, but I am sure its justin and johnny who chose de...lolz...my 6th racquet. Haha..it's already have been tested , great smashing power and light...though need to change the grip lor...prefer my own style...rather than the factory churned out grip=P. Oh and the cards are all there, by the guys...lolz...Yan cong was the most funniest and shittiest(literally) and justin was as usual the most creative( a pop-up sia!!)

Mum
From my mum,its an everlast watch for casual wear which my mum proclaims. Said I always wear the metal watch which should be used only for formal times. Well...its not bad but in baby blue, a bit girly if u ask me...lolz...but hey its my 1st analog? watch..those no digital de lah...how she knows I also looking for such a watch...save my $$=P

PIG
Needless to say, this is the shirt which I got after the dive and the cow from Pig

From IRAS friends
Li sian was going on about the gift wrapper being expensive, so I got to put it in the pic as well lor...but anws it was zi rui who bought the belt as well as the socks...haha cuz I used to wear white socks de and it doesnt goes well with office wear and they realised that most of my office wear was borrowed or my dad's...haha so they bought the socks lor...lolz...fyi I am wearing black socks le=X

No comments: