Friday, May 08, 2009

mum's present number 2

2nd shot from my mum with the card=)

From Gk , Jo and my sis..
oops I accidentally miss out the G..lolz..its a tie, hankerchief and cuff links. Made me feel old sia..but hey, I got a tie sia...lolz..yeah and maine totally like surprised me out of the blue sia...came out of nowhere and join us for islan cremery.

From my CBRD camp mates..cool sia
This is actually a jacket from luo zhi xiang the fashion chain. its a actually a reversible jacket, with totally purple underneath these stripes. And GY totally surprised me with a cake and this present sia...thought he wasn't coming and he came out of nowhere and outside the KTV room with a birthday cake and a present...lolz

Okies these are all the presents that I had received this year...wah 21st even better than christmas...hahaha..wish forever 21!!..lolz

From my bball khakis

No comments: