Sunday, May 03, 2009

The Surprise!!


btw there are like 100 over pics...so take your time to view the slide show=P

It started as a normal day...with the cloudy skies which threaten to rain and I kept checking with Pig whether she has a plan B cuz she ask me to bring my swimwear and stuff...we met at Vivo went to eat this wonderful jap. restaurant and we proceed 'overseas'...little did I know the shock and amazement that awaits me...

We made our way to underwater world and I was trying to guess the surprise with many failed attempts. Saw this shark pic outside and I was just making a casual remark" you know pig, I am kinda afraid of shark..cuz of JAWS" and the reply that came was like a thunder out of no where..." ohs thats an irony"....I felt an atomic explosion in my mind...what do u mean....irony...oh no...u dont mean with the sharks??...u are going to throw me with the sharks?!!!! on my 21st?!!... i freaked out for an hr....i asked the manager there how's the shark feeling ? he told me they had their lunch and tea break already...i was like thats good...he said there's room for more... i rolled my eyes...before that we went to watch the dolphin show..its was nice and I was asking pig , why not with the dolphins? She said its too mild...i was like so I am a chiong-er to u lah...lolz...still freaking out mode...

After that went back to the underwater world...get ready to face the sharks le...realised my noob partner is a 19 year old german...and guess wad they need at least a 21 year old guardian to sign so that she can do the dive...and guess wad..I am!! feel so old...geez...signed for her lor...well..21 quite shuang sia, dont need parent's consent..hoho...

Went into the HUGE tank...took awhile to get use to the respirator and stuff cuz never do diving before( must breathe only thru ur mouth sia!) and the 19th year old had some kind of snorkelling exp. so easier for her...went down and the pressure affected me as usual lor...so i was more focus of breathing properly and adjusting to the pressure rather than care about the marine life inside there..lolz...managed to touch the sharks..and its not those biggies , more like long and smaller in size... I didnt know mah at 1st...lolz...damn cool to see the fishes swim above you and the sting rays kept slapping my face..haha and the school of fishes that just cut my path and their tails hitting me. Oh and the sharks are all damn lazy can! Just lie on the floor and laze around. Wave to quite a couple of tourists who were thinking we are the PROs..but haha we are actually the noobs sia=X...pose here and there...touch rays and fishes and sharks...truly awesome.

Sort of like in another world..everything is blue and dark, though I am sure that actual diving wont be like that...well given what I know in TV..lol...according to pig, the german was like touching everything , i was more like following the guide...think I am more focused on getting used to pressure and stuff..haha...after the dive , we went round underwater world and took pics here and there and watched the rays being damn active in an open exhibit...

Went back for dinner at vivo , this time I treat and we ate this place like Nando's back in Aussie with its peri peri sauce and stuff lor...oishi...lolz..and Pig kept asking me to go back by 8pm. but i dont want cuz hungry sia and stuff..,haha thats why went to eat...little did i know there is another surprise!

Left her to go back home cuz she meeting CS so when reach home...the euphoria over the dive haven't over yet..so like tuang for awhile and didnt go into my room. Later, Pig called and asked me about the gift..and i was like oh ya!! ur card!!..went into the room only to find a cow+flower+ a card..i was like OMG...totally flabbergasted and kept saying thank you...seriously man its a total surprise...

So to Pig, its truly truly a HUGE SURPRISE..haha its a great present=)...SUGOI!

No comments: