Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thoughts of a Wanderer

Well took the last 3 days off( aka not touching my studies at all)...apparently I took too long a time le, not so motivated unlike the prelims period. However, I would say that monday and tuesday were good time off. Monday spent the day cleaning a bit of my house, then just nua the afternoon...lying on bed..man total waste of time sia...Tuesday also roughly the same, haha but restarted on NS carbon game and re-read Rich Dad Poor Dad again. Overall, these 2 days...I just sort of wander around(mentally)...

Actually after 2 days, I sort of feel a bit lost again...like lacking something in life. Wonder is it because prelims over le, nothing to look forward too...or the thought of staying at home n mugging...another monotone life that scares me....hmm...I think deep down, its not that I don't want to study, its the emotions that is stopping me from doing so...laziness...and all and then I will find the need to look for a resolve in the hope that my resolve will be strong enough to pull me through. Its all about putting your foot down on these emotions and have some belief in whatever one is doing bah. Think I need emotion management.

Ytd, happened to see Pig's birthday card to me last year on my 21st. Realise that she had put a lot of effort into the card(though its small but got a lot of cow stickers)...felt really happy to have her as a close friend/ confidante...So Pig, A VERY BIG THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A NICE ANIMAL=)...lol

No comments: