Sunday, February 12, 2012

=)



Here is little YeRin again..haha..as a continuation of the previous post, where there is darkness, there will also be light. So here a video of little YeRin, also makes people very appreciative of life. Where we all go like.."Awwww so cute..."  phrase, but at the same time, the pure energy and sincerity in her smile alleviates the problems that we all have. So lets smile more together, shall we? =)

Recently, I had always been haunted by a thought? or maybe an equation that just does not make any sense to me. And had thought of like possible solutions, the ifs, the maybes....and in the end, it starts one whole circle all over again. So its kinda like a circle. Throw in emotions like annoyed, pissed off, inability to do anything about it...so well we have here a one hell of a problem. Well watching these videos,as well with many on off thinking sessions, conclusion is that well I guess I had done everything I could currently.And the wu nai that I felt was most probably because of the past, where I could have solved it once and for all but I didnt. Coupled with the fact of irrationality and the notion of "love is blind" mentality, and of course, past references is of no use here, so a lot of things really don't make any sense to me at all. I guess I sort of resented that, thats why I had been so perturbed by it all along. I think an example would be like my phone suppose to be able to play games, and no matter what I do, it wouldn't. So eventually, i threw it against the wall....erm...oks pardon that violent streak aside..lolz...its just come out de.haha

But, I guess I do know more things now..pertaining to reading between the lines and about what people says but they do another thing. Well, who doesn't? Humans are known to be famously fan jian de...haha...love this phrase sia...heehee


No comments: