Sunday, February 12, 2012

Undesirable

Oks this is beginning to be a problem...just FYI this post has nothing to do with the initial 2 posts ah...this is completely independent...lolz...

Anws, was applying for certain internships here and there...of cuz my bloody internet connection is yi ge cui...damn u singtel...so when applying for such stuffs, require you to fill in achievements,projects and etc etc. So as I was filling them out, I realise I don't really have much to say and furthurmore under the "why we should take you in" portion, I basically got to crap loads of stuff and all. So much so that I kinda feel like...hmm..useless and to a certain extent soul-less. And maybe to a certain extent, a fall in self esteem. You know, basically I don't really have anything to show about my interest in finance and stuff, except I read loads of books on investments and stuffs...but nothing in my opinion for employers to want me. Oks,I am beginning to sound like a self-defeatist liao...bad sign...haha

Anws, this is more of a rant/whine post...so come on HWAITING

No comments: