Saturday, February 04, 2012

IF n Regret

Was walking along bukit timah road just nw...and was thinking about quite a couple of things. Well its truly a long road, walk like 20 mins and still haven reach NJC area...maybe I was walking kinda slow..haha. Thought of trudging all the way to botanic gardens,but...with a cardigan and pretty dark surroundings, dont think its ideal for someone to do any deep thinking sia..wad if kenna stun/rob or rape...oks nt rape...but u get the pic. lolz...so decided to abandon the journey at...i also dunno where..just opp some condo or smthg

So, the thoughts of what ifs, had I, I could of past situations came up in my mind. Coupled with well what am I doing actually...emo brings out everything else hur. But in anycase, its just another..hmm stock take of my current situation bah. Thinking through back, there had been many small but significant situations which I feel that well things would be a lot different.So to the guys(who is me as well), in other parallel worlds(if there are), YOU BETTER BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE SIA!...trolololol

Well, I use to like to say that I don't have any regrets, cuz I guess at that point of time, I would still make the same decisions lo. But, on hindsight, I do have regrets, sometimes I do thought of  certain decisions that I made which was really 50-50, and maybe things would had been a whole different. Just that I just kinda accept it. No  point living in the past and dwell onto the misses.

Along the bus journey back, with K-pop blasting in my years, a very strong voice awaken inside of me. You know...how to put it...just like a strong and assertive voice pops up in my head. "Enough of ifs, I don't want to think about ifs anymore!"...Erm something like that I guess. Its like a part of me is kinda sick and tired of the other side of me...the side of me who always was a coward to some extent. When faced with a particular situation, I would take the easy way out. Just retreat and do nothing, and wait for better headwinds instead.

Seems like I got another resolution to have already.

No comments: