Friday, February 03, 2012

Here we go again...

Listless n Unproductive. Bad phases to be when now its the time to mug n chiong..ha. Maybe the engine haven't really warm up enough. In any case, kinda got some "insider info" about something that I had been dwelling about for quite some time le. Dunno whether its just a correction or an indicator of bad news, but I guess thats the info bah. Relevant but not so reliable. Guess play safe would be a better option bah, since 50% was n supposed to be reliable. Suan le bah..its kinda like an impossible cause to do in the beginning.

Already feel like going backpacking and just go to somewhere and see the world already. I think I need a job like Ian Wright. Everywhere also travels....how nice. Anws, one of this year NY resolution was to control my emotions and feelings better, well looks like it has already began. Time to medidate, n watch Running man for my laughter medicine.

Speaking about the show, its kinda  like a variety show that has a lot of comedic elements. I think everyone in life should always have  a comedy show or gag show or wadsoever activity that makes one laugh in your life. I guess thats very very important in nowadays life, humans tends to be more =( den =) for some reason...and if u are like me, who is easily=/, den u def. need the happy pill. haha


No comments: