Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Taking the plunge on leap year

Seeing that today is the 29th feb, leap year if you guys don't know, so I should come out with a post don't cha think?..ha...anyways, a little trivia here, its that I can finally take down the P-plate liao...because my passed date was on the 29th feb 2008..hehe of cuz, I already had taken down like 3 years back liao...time flies sia...haha

Actually today was supposed to go clubbing at Zouk de, to break my 0 clubbing experience..but don't really have the mood for it, so decided to pangseh the guys and the promising chio bu(s) that gk says cfm de...lol. Just had my PoA prelims just now, and as usual its a total flop..I dont think I will want to bore you about how sianz I am and all...cuz its a pretty predictable pattern isn't? And besides, the less time spent mopping ard, the better. So, yeah lo...decided to really go all out liao...only left like 2 and a half months nia....so really must all out..and like what an acquaintance said recently. Quote from him " Last year le, just chiong...next time want to chiong also cannot". How true. Hope that I can meet my targets for the year.

Last friday, went for OCBC career talk and its really an eye opener for me. They got free beer and food as well as lucky draw, don't seems like a job fair sia...haha..just go around and start talking to people and asking what jobs their division offers and the requirements. etc etc..And it was hosted at the top of ocbc centre, so I was all the way up at 50th floor! cool shit. I was telling my friend that when I was young, one of the dreams was to work in ocbc building and be able to see the view from their highest floor. Well, I kinda achieve that liao..haha...but of cuz, along the way, my target changed to the Marina Bay Financial Centre liao and a whole lot of other things. And another thing I take from the talk, was to seriously do one's homework and all. Really, the people there are quite competitive. In any case, kudos to OCBC for doing a rather well presentation of their company and all. I really don't mind joining them, seeing how their company works...but who knows? However, they definitely managed to convince me that their stock is definitely worth buying and holding. Def. better than DBS which is hogging the limelight recently for all the wrong reasons and UOB which seems to have been MIA-ing in recent times.

Recently, a friend of mine stopped a taxi uncle from trying to rape a girl around 2am because she doesn't have enough cash and because the location really quite ulu. So to all my female friends, always make sure got enough cash, as well as a handphone that is working and to be really alert as well...take cab also not confirm safe de. Nowadays, sg seems also to be a rather not so safe place as well, wonder if its because of income inequality and the FW problem.

No comments: