Sunday, February 19, 2012

Got distracted along the way...and wasn't by a chio bu


 Well, as you can see, my new desktop on my laptop,looks totally BADASS. Black and an awesome cool background.As well as the awesome purple and green highlights when one tries to look for a link. The downside is in some cases the font appear the about the same shade as the background, which can makes reading a tad irritating. But, oh well, its not smthg that I come out with...its pretty much like a blogskin. Though it still got me hooked for hours, looking for a cool theme as well as the different UIs, eventually settle for something that is rather basic, considering my is only a laptop and not with a full blown GPU like my PC has.
 With all the clutter.
And now, its gone, all with a double click!!

The problem is I should be mugging instead of doing all of this!!!IMPOSSIBRU!!

No comments: