Monday, December 17, 2012

It's Always about 2

She always says it's nothing to do with me but everything to do with her. Says that she can't match me and etc. In actual fact, there is everything to do with me as well. Its what I actually want...

Like what sam said and zhenni concur, am I able to take another hit one more time like this? Do I want to continue to have this feeling of being insignificant? Of always giving more and receiving less?

And then come the qian bian question, what do I really want?

Maybe instead of finding what I want.. I should find back myself.. I kinda have an interim decision about it.. But maybe it's for me to find back the happy me.

Where my source of happiness is not from making someone happy but to make myself happy..

Its very interesting to note that the game of life, one can read and devour many books and knowledge, only to find that some things even if you knew, lessons are never as effective as experiencing it first hand.

No comments: