Friday, December 14, 2012

The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari

Recently, borrowed a book titled " The Monk who sold his Ferrari". Its another spiritual-inspirational book just like " The Secret", its a much more practical and hands on book that teaches certain methods on meditation and how to live as a happy person. I think its quite an inspirational book and that we can draw a lot of lessons from it. Wonder whether its possible to really achieve it, thoughts are really powerful tools, and to think that we were sometimes taught to let it run wild at times.

I have to admit, this element I am really really poor at it, once negative thoughts form in my head, I can feel them running amok around and soon I have a headache and thought that there is too much to contemplate. And soon I become a negative person. So, hopefully these practices will help me work towards being a more stable and calm person that I always hope I can achieve.

No comments: