Sunday, March 24, 2013

Thank you all for being there,then and now

Today played ball with the bball gang today. Its been almost a year without balling, so its pretty good to be back on the court. Though without johnny, we were pretty lost and eventually we went back to jon's basic tactics that he instils in us over 4 years. After that we went for drinks at a kopitiam and eventually had lunch, we literally stayed around till 3 before leaving.

We basically talked about everything under the sun. Like dreams for business, our past, the future and cracked lame jokes around. Its really damn reassuring for some reason, its like..hmm...this is really my true friends. My group of friends that I have grown up with, some for as long as 14 years already. For the first time, I felt really blessed with these guys. I guess some friends don't have to be in the know about everything that happen in one's life, but their presence for so long in your life, does give you the feeling like " Hey, I am home".  I suddenly feel that I don't feel so sianz about life a bit, like I can smile from the bottom of my heart kind of feeling. Ren was really nice when he says that they are always nearby, and when if ever I am bored or what, they will always try to meet up if possible. So, I am really grateful for them.

 For some reason, this friendship and feeling of truly blessed, manage to fill up the hole made by adeline a little bit. Samantha was right a couple of days ago. If adeline really cared for me, she would be ok to meet either sam or the guys. I mean even if she is shy, but I would really want my partner to meet them, because they are my core friends in life, and they are equally important as well. But, I am not going to blame adeline for all the stuffs that happen and all. Anyway, I am also at fault for some stuff. Negative feelings never bring me to any places de, its only the positive ones that will light up the way.

 Unfortunately Sam, I am not going to retract what I told adeline. However, I can assure you that I won't put myself in such a painful relationship again. So believe me Sam, that is all I ask of you. I doubt I will woo her again though I told her that I might, however at least not in these few months, but I will still have her in my life.

No comments: